Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Readers

So wow, a bunch of people are reading this.  The internet is so strange!  Normally I'm quite averse to social networking via the internet.  I avoid Facebook almost religiously and I dread the day that my job requires me to post something on twitter.  Still, to avoid being cantankerous and old, I must say that this type of social networking, based on mutual interest and philosophy, is quite impressive.

To further lines of communication/interest I have actually created a profile for myself.  I'll try to get a picture up soon but I have to find my external hard drive, still packed away after a recent move.  But my profile should give you a little more insight into who I am and what I do with myself, so, if you're interested, take a look.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.  I promise I will do my best to respond to all of the comments but, if one slips through the cracks here and there, don't take it personally, unless you were being mean or something.

Cheers all, thanks again.  It's nice to hear your thoughts.  And Manadoob students, teachers, facilitators, and anyone with an opinion, please pass along any advice or insights that you think could help me.  I'd love the input.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment